2 cups Avocado (overripe bad avocado)
3 Egg 1/4 cup Coconut Oil (melted)
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/4 tsp Sea Salt
3/4 cup Cocoa Powder
1/4 cup Coconut Sugar
1/4 cup Raw Honey
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
100 grams Dark Organic Chocolate (chopped and divided)
1/4 cup Sliced Almonds
2 cups Almond Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 F and line an 8 x 8 baking dish with parchment paper. (Use a bigger dish if making more than 9 servings.)
- Add the avocado, almond flour, and eggs to a food processor. Turn it on and stream in the coconut oil. Let the food processor blend for about 60 seconds, or until everything is very smooth.
- Add vanilla, salt, cocoa powder, coconut sugar, honey, and baking powder to the black bean batter. Blend until all incorporated, scraping down the sides of the bowl if needed.
- Add half of the chocolate to the brownie batter and pulse 5 or 6 times until it is mixed in.
- Transfer brownie batter to the prepared baking dish and smooth it into an even layer. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate and the sliced almonds evenly over the top of the brownies.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with just a few moist crumbs.
- Let the brownies cool completely before transferring to the fridge for at least 4 hours before cutting into squares. Enjoy!
Go back to the homepage.