Do you know it’s possible to travel the world and stay healthy at the same time? You’re in for a treat! Today’s guest, Shelby Albo, will reveal all her secrets to help you make it possible. Shelby is a travel guru and a fitness trainer, who will share with us tips and tricks to immerse ourselves in a healthier lifestyle and teach us how to adapt to our environment. Finding the perfect balance between what we need and what we like has never been so easy!
- Shelby describes herself, what she does, and how she is currently adapting to life as a mother and maintaining a fit lifestyle during pregnancy.
- Shelby comments on the steps of her career, how her passion for traveling grew from domestic flights to becoming a worldwide traveler, while also slowly changing her diet into a healthier and more animal-friendly option.
- Travel recommendations in times of Covid-19, social distance workouts, and creating bonds through social media.
- The importance of healthy food consumption and developing good habits.
- Shelby reveals the secrets of ‘yearly cleansing’ – a way to detox by removing unhealthy things from your diet, and how to find a way to make it possible and adapt it to your life.
- With entertaining stories, Shelby shares trips, tips, and workouts that are posted on Travel Fit Love, where she also offers private sessions.
To learn more about Shelby, follow her on Instagram.
Follow us on Instagram or visit our website and stay inspired by our blogs, featuring a collection of posts about lifestyle, food, and so much more.