Food is power and enjoyment! Today’s guest is Leah Silberman, Registered Dietitian, who focuses on nutrition for weight loss without forgetting the importance of enjoying food. Leah has been fascinated by nutrition from a young age, so when her mother steamed vegetables, she used to ask her to remove the water from the steam so she could drink the nutrients that leaked out of the vegetables. Her main interest is prevention: because food is not just calories, but what we eat affects our health and can prevent chronic complications. She helps her clients feel safe and empowered by the food choices they make while meeting their wellness goals. Currently, she practices at Wellhause Health, where she is the lead dietitian and works alongside some of the most amazing and brilliant physicians.
- Leah tells us what is healthy for her; eat real natural foods and everything in moderation, including moderation.
- She explains what a dietitian does; meet with clients one-on-one to help them reach their health goals.
- Why is she provitamin, but only when you can’t get those nutrients from your diet.
- How after an unfortunate event she became obsessed with prevention.
- Her nutritional recommendations for vegetarians and vegans.
- A nutritional tip to do on a regular basis; Turmeric supplement.
Listen to our past episodes!
Go back home.