Do you want easy to incorporate tips to help you have healthy skin? Don’t miss this episode! Emily Dimant is a locally licensed professional makeup artist working for weddings, productions, advertising, grooming, publishing, and education. With her careful, ethereal, and elegant style, she always tries to prioritize the satisfaction of each client. Emily was born, raised, and lives in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and has artistic experience. She earned her Bachelor of Fine Arts from the University of the Arts in Philadelphia after completing cosmetology school at the age of 18. Her knowledge and understanding of color theory, art history, airbrushing, painting and drawing, and a steady hand give her a different experience and a unique look in this field. She is well versed in glamorous and natural makeup, and is constantly up to date with industry trends. Today, she delights us with beauty tips and talks about the importance of staying healthy when working as a freelancer.
- Emily tells how she manages to stay healthy in her day-to-day life.
- She says what her last meal would be.
- She shares some amazing beauty tips.
- Emily explains why she doesn’t like coffee and why she prefers matcha.
- She talks about the importance of taking care of yourself with food when you are a freelancer.
- Emily says that drinking lots of water can improve your skin, just like herbal tea.
- She accounts her first experience with holistic facial Ayurveda.