A healthy gut can change your life! Today’s guests are Bobbi Giudicelli and Michael Giudicelli, mother and son co-founders of Read The Ingredients, 100% gluten-free and vegetable products that are marketed. Prior to RTI, Bobbi successfully founded and ran other companies throughout her career. Michael spent the first 8 years of his career in business when his mother, Bobbi, suggested that he joined her in a previous company. After dealing with several personal losses, Bobbi took a look outside of traditional western medicine and began her journey of understanding nutrition. That’s when they decided to sell part of that business to start Read The Ingredients, taking advantage of a gap in the market to start their own adventure. Bobbi and Michael know that nutrition is the answer to feeling better, because what we eat determines how we feel and how we perform in all aspects of life.
- How they came up with Read The Ingredients
- Michael tells us what it’s like to have a family business; a great learning experience that demands constant honesty.
- The characteristics of their products; gluten-free, low in sugar, and 100% plant-based.
- Bobbi explains how good nutrition changed her life to feel better physically and emotionally.
- The importance of breakfast and why it is the most important meal of the day.
- Bobbi recounts why she became vegan as a way to eating healthily and out of a moral issue.
- The common mistakes they made when they started out because they had no experience in the food industry.
To learn more about Bobbi and Michael, follow them on Instagram, or visit their website.
Follow us on Instagram or visit our website and stay inspired by our blogs, featuring a collection of posts about lifestyle, food, and so much more.
Listen to our past episodes!
Go back home.