Changing your lifestyle might be easier than you think. For Daniele Gates, today’s guest, the key to finding balance in everything you do is picturing life as a seesaw. She’s a high school teacher and Yinsa’s founder: an Ayurvedic, yoga-centric wellness lifestyle founded on the premise that preservation of the body and soul is the key to a joyful life. Daniele started her transformation when she hit rock bottom and found yoga as a path to improve herself and help others to feel good.
- Daniele tells us how she started her inner transformation when she hit rock bottom and found yoga as the right way to make that switch.
- Understanding Ayurveda’s concept: the importance of knowing we have five elements in our body (earth, fire, wind, water, and ether) to learn how to keep them balanced.
- Daniele explains how she started making Ayurveda products due to the zero regulation on regular skin care products.
- She talks about Ayurveda medicine as well as the difference between these concepts and the Western world.
- The importance of finding balance in everything you do, from eating healthy to exercising. She believes finding a non-guilty lifestyle is the key.
Join Health Chef Julia for FLIP THE BIRD, the free virtual event that you won’t want to miss!
Learn how to prepare the perfect Thanksgiving turkey with professional tips and techniques!
Let’s talk turkey! Sign up TODAY!