Are you aware of all the ingredients in the products you usually consume? Today’s guest is Kim Starzyk, a versatile woman—Empowerment Coach, Actress, and Arbonne’s Regional Executive Vice President. Kim began her career in the world of acting, but after her son was diagnosed with a formaldehyde allergy, she began to investigate and take an interest in the ingredients of the products we consume naturally, finding that most have toxins of which we are not aware. That’s how she came to Arbonne, where they offer clean, vegan products that enhance the mind, body, and skin. Now, Kim educates and helps people improve their health and achieve their creative and financial goals.
- Kim tells us about Arbonne; a company that offers vegan products that improve the mind, body and skin.
- Her 30-day Healthy Living Program to break those bad nutrition habits we all have.
- What is healthy for her; a lot of variety and a lot of nutrition, without following trends.
- Kim talks about having psoriasis and how her interest in holistic ways began, as traditional medicine believes there is no cure.
- The 80/20 diet; 80% eating healthy and 20% enjoying whatever you want.
- Her experience as an empowerment coach.
- How after her son was diagnosed with a formaldehyde allergy, she started paying attention to the ingredients in the products she consumes and got to know Arbonne.
- Difference between pyramid scheme and network marketing.
To learn more about Kim, follow her on Instagram, or visit Arbonne’s website.
Follow us on Instagram or visit our website and stay inspired by our blogs, featuring a collection of posts about lifestyle, food, and so much more.
Listen to our past episodes!
Go back home.