JULIA'S DOPE AVOCADO TOAST
AVOCADO TOAST WILL NEVER GET OLD ESPECIALLY IF YOU SWITCH THINGS UP!
Key thing is amazing fresh bread! Great fresh bread is sometimes cheaper than crappy super market bread. It has less pesticides, less preservatives, and tastes 100 times better. One of the biggest problem with modern grains is that they aren’t the same as they used to be a few hundred years ago… or even a few decades ago! And grains consumed in the U.S. aren’t the same as the grains eaten in other countries… especially when it comes to wheat. So know where your bread comes from. The over processing, over milling, and over growing with gmo's is what is causing lots of dietary issues. So be mindful look for artisanal bread makers. Follow steps below for amazing toast!
AVOCADO TOAST 101
1 Pack Cherry Tomato
1 Slice of Bread
1 tsp Sea Salt
1 tsp Pepper
2 tsp Olive Oil
1. Toast Bread
2. Cut Avocado open put into bowl, add salt, pepper, 1 tsp olive oil, mash together
3. Zest 1 lemon
4. Add Juice of lemon into avocado mash
5. Put Tomatoes on sheet tray with salt, pepper, and 1 tsp of olive oil and roast for 10-15 mins until the pop at 375 Degrees
6. Add avocado mash onto toasted bread
7. Top with roasted cherry tomatoes
8. Sprinkle with lemon zest!
***This is how you shock your boyfriend Sunday morning! If you want to get more creative add a poached egg on top! Enjoy!***