COOK TIME: 15 MINS | PREP TIME: 10 MINS | TOTAL TIME: 25 MINS
VEGAN | ORGANIC | GLUTEN FREE | PALEO | WHOLE 30 | SOY FREE
1 bunch organic Lacinato Kale
2 cloves of Garlic finely chopped
2 cups Refined Coconut Oil
2 Tsp Celtic Sea Salt
1. Wash, dry, and cut the Kale
2. Add refined coconut oil to pot and heat to 325 Degrees
3. Once reached desired temperature add kale to pot and fry
4. Slowing pick out crispy pieces and place on paper towel to drain excess oils
5. Sprinkle with finely chopped fresh garlic, and sea salt
6. Enjoy! Great on soups, salads, and burgers!
KEY TO COOKING WITH COCONUT OILS.....
Having high smoke-point oil is important for deep frying and pan frying because proper oil temperature ensures a healthier fried food. While all fried foods will absorb oil, the right temperature will prevent burning, reduce the amount of oil absorbed and better preserve nutrients. Deep frying and pan frying require an oil temperature of 325 to 375 degrees Fahrenheit, making refined coconut oil the best option for these cooking methods